Monday, October 18, 2021

Jessica Benoist Young

I'm not gonna lie, I hit the sister jackpot when it comes to having a sibling who was always up for some goofiness, hilarity, and good old-fashioned utter nonsense. We made up and performed endless SNL skits, Nick Jr. spoofs, satirical soap operas and more. There was so much laughter in my childhood because of our shenanigans, and there still is every time we are together as adults. I needed that sister to shape me into the person I am today, and I am pretty darn lucky that I got her ❤️ Hit the link in my bio to grab a copy of our upcoming book about two sisters who need each other to balance their powers and reach their potential. AND....Swipe to see us doing a quick pose in the style of SNL's Hanz & Franz ("We will Pump šŸ‘ YOU up!!")

 untitled image

untitled image 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment