Monday, August 16, 2021

Band Of Robbers

was screen testing for supergirl, she was filming a movie I was helping produce called “Band of Robbers”. At one point, dailies were sent to CBS so they could see what Melissa was doing on our film. Not long after that she got the part.Well since I have your attention. Please do watch “Band of Robbers” on Netflix. And here’s another fun fact. Kyle Gallner is also in the movie. So technically this movie was the first Supergirl and Flash crossover.

They’ve come a long way.

Jon Lee Brody

She is. Last time I saw Melissa was at Paleyfest back in 2017. Once she spotted me she gave me a very excited “HEY!!!” At this point Supergirl is a hit show and Melissa is a level of fame way beyond me. But none of that ever went to her head. If anything she got nicer


   
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment